Kuno Castle (Kuno Mountain Castle)[Castle special collection Japanese history]

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

[Castle Name]
Kuno Castle (Kuno Mountain Castle)

[Introduction of Kuno Castle]
Kuno Castle a flatland-mountain castle located in [Kuno Mountain Tosho Pavilian], Nekoya, Suruga District, Shizuoka City.
Castle built year can be dated back to the period of the North and South dynasties. It is said that the castle was built when [Irie Suruga guardian] of Tadayoshi’s side was fighting with Mr. Imagawa of Takauji’s side during [Kanou Chaos] broken out between Ashitaga Takauji and his younger brother Todayoshi.

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

When entering Sengoku Era, the place where belonged to Mr. Imagawa was destroyed by Takeda Shingen. At that time, Shingen put his eye on Kuno Mountain which can overlook Suruga Bay and he developed Kuno Castle as a full-fledged castle.

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

Jyokansai and Tanbamori Masakazu, the father and son of Mr. Imafuku were appointed as the castle owner. In Tensho 1 year (1573), the father and son of Mr. Imafuku built Suwahara Castle in Totomi and lived there. In Tensho 3 year (1575) August, when Tokugawa Ieyasu attacked Totomi, [Suwahara Castle] fell down, Jyokansai died and Tanbamori returned back to Kuno Castle.

※Kansuke well digged out by Yamamoto Kansuke
久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

Tensho 10 year (1582), when Takada Katsuyori was destroyed by Oda Nobunaga, Kuno Castle was attacked by Tokugawa Ieyasu who went to fight in Suruga, Imafuku Tanbamori opened the castle at the end of Siege. The castle was dominated under Ieyasu and he appointed his brother [Matsudaira Yasutoshi] as the castle owner.

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

Tensho 18 year (1590), when Ieyasu asked Toyotomi Hideyoshi to move to Kanto, Suruga was given to [Nakamura Kazuuji], and Mr. Kazuuji’s vassal [Matsushita Yoshitsuna] was appointed as castle owner. Keicho 5 year (1600), after Tokugawa Ieyasu won Ishida Kazunari, Suruga became the territory of Ieyasu again. [Sakakibara Kiyomasa] was the castle clan of Kuno, and later his son Teruhisa took it over.

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】

After Ieyasu died, Kuno Castle became Tosho Pavilion and Mr, Sakakibara mourned from generation to generation until the end of Shogun. Nowadays, Tosho Pavilion is built on Kuno Castle ruins and it attracts a great number of tourists as the graveyard and shrine of Ieyasu. However, the castle remainings almost have nothing left.

久能城(久能山城)/アクセス・場所・地図 家康の死去東照宮になるまでは駿河の重要な拠点だった久能城【お城特集 日本の歴史】






[Kuno Castle• Address• Access]
390 Nekoya Suruga District, Shizuoka City Shizuoka

[Map of Kino Castle]





Related post

口コミ情報 ~この史跡についてあなたが知っている情報をどんどんコメントして下さい~

  1. No comments yet.

  1. No trackbacks yet.

CAPTCHA


Recent comments

    Greeting

    This website is open to individuals within the scope of their hobbies. I understand that explanations and wordings etc are not accurate parts, but please understand.

    – PR –

    Return Top